Gramin DAK Sevak Results 207
Gramin Dak Sevak Merit list:- Gramin Dak Sevak Cut off marks 2017, Indian Post Office GDS result. We have specially provided this post to deliver you with the Gramin Dak Sevak Results of Indian Post office which declared the information of recruiting Gramin DAK Sevak for all state circle across India. The Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment announcement by the Indian Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Damodardas Modi to reconstruct the Indian Post Office from its basis. Indian Post office is all set to recruit plenty of GDS/Gramin Dak Sevak in all Indian Postal circle. Indian Government released that they will take every possible part and they have already started taking action by declaring Indian Post Office Recruitment Vacancies for all its circle, To regain the Indian post office value once again. They started the process by declaring Gramin Dak Sevak or GDS Vacancies 2017 earlier in March- April 2017. Altogether they have the plan to recruit 50,000+ vacancies all over India which will be enough to run the Indian Postal circle easily.
Gramin DAK Sevak Recruitment Result 2017
If you participate the golden opportunity and submit the application form via visiting the official site of Indian Post Office. We are informed that Indian Post office is all set todeclared Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 along with GDS Merit list and Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off for all Circle Result, Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017/ GDS Merit list cut off
Under the Indian Government Department of Posts which is compose and operated by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology force the Indian Post and take all the dimensions. This renown and distinguished concern of India has more than 154,939 post offices of which 139,222 around (89.86%) were in rural areas. 15,826 around (10.14%) in urban areas as of 31st March 2015 and the figure has absolutely increased in last few years since the new government took the action to make the Indian Postal circles great again. To add more diversified glory to this postal system, India post office has over 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices across India which is indeed delightful fact.
Currently, Indian Post Office has 23 circles operating all over India and now they all had declared the recruitment notification for GDS post and many other. We have strongly urge you to check our post at once that not Indian Post office job go unnoticed from your eyesight. In this post, we are covering Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 for all State Wise Indian Post Office Circles Result for Gramin Dak Sevak post.
Gramik Dak Sevak Result Date 2017 Expected
This would absolutely be the eventual question hovering in your mind for sure since you have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak post. Rightly so, because after participating in any exam this is what we look for and as Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment had no written examination and merit list would be prepared for the exam marks obtained in class 10 level. So Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 is expected to release soon then normal exam process. Indian Post office has personally released the recruitment notification for all 21 circles so quite obviously the Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off 2017 will come out separately for all circles. There is no specific notification and Post office has not declared any official declaration about the result declaration date for all circles. So we can figure out the result for each circle will come out in the different time. Though Indian Postal circle has not released the Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 date. There is no initial screening test and merit list will decide the provisionally qualify applicant’ list so the Gramin Dak Sevak Merit list 2017 will be released soon right after all circles application process come to the finish.
Check Here:- State wise GDS Cut Off List 2017
indiapost.gov.in GDS result 2017
As we have provided above that All Indian post office circles declared the official recruitment information personally so the Indian GDS Circle Wise Result 2017 will declare separately. In this page, We are going to list all circle’s Gramin Dak Sevak Result. For your ready convenience you well even make individual result page for all circles that you can have all the information and newest notifications at your fingertips. If you need any notification or need to know any things about GDS Result, do not confuse to comment.
Here we are going to disclose Gramin Dak Sevak results 2017 for all circles as they released
|Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Result 2017|
|Recruitment Circle/Notification||Number of Vacancy||GDS result|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment||256||Jharkhand Post Office GDS Result|
|Haryana Post Office GDS Recruitment||438||Haryana Post Office GDS Result|
|West Bengal Post Office Recruitment||4982||WB Post Office GDS Result|
|HP Post Office GDS Recruitment||391||HP Post office GDS Result|
|Andra Pradesh Postal Department Recruitment||1126||AP Post Office GDS Result|
|North Eastern Post Office GDS Recruitment||748||North Eastern Post Office GDS Result|
|Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment||620||Punjab Post Office GDS Result|
|Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment||467||Assam Postal Circle GDS Result|
|Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment||1912||Gujarat Post Office GDS Result|
|MP Postal Circle Recruitment||1859||MP Post Office GDS Result|
|JK Post Office Recruitment||JK Post Office GDS Result|
|Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Recruitment||123||Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Result|
|Kerala Post Office Recruitment||Kerala Post Office GDS Result|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||1577||Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result|
|Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment||Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Result|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment||1789||Maharashtra Post office GDS Result|
|Bihar Post Office Recruitment||Bihar Post Office GDS Result|
|UP Post Office Recruitment||UP Post Office GDS Result|
|Telangana Post Office Recruitment||645||Telangana Post Office GDS Result|
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment||1048||Karnataka Post Office GDS Result|
|Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment||1072||Odisha Postal GDS Result Declared|
|TN Post Office Recruitment||128||TN Post Office GDS Result|
Selection process of Indian Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
The selection process of the Gramin Dak Sevak of India post office can not be easy. As per the official information of the Indian Post office, selection will be depend upon the automatically declared Gramin Dak Sevak Merit list on the basis of marks achieved by the applicants in class 10th standard of relevant Boards. To make the selection at the highest quality standard, Percentage to the accuracy of four decimals will be taken into account for finalizing the selection of the candidates. As we have designated above the selection of the GDS is not finished at all and will be made on the basis of Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result but Indian post office has provide some special norms which are as given
- Only 10th class marks will be taken into examination preparing the merit list. Applicants holding higher qualification are entitled to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post but will not be granted any extra marks for having the higher qualification.
- In the case of the tie or getting the same marks, candidates will secure position in the merit list ordering SOB (Higher age), ST Female, SC Female, OBC Female, UR Female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male and finally UR male.
- Candidates may select 5 posts on the priority basis on their relevant circles applied and in case they get choose for more than one post, they will be offered the job on the first priority and rest all posts candidature will be forfeited.
- Candidates should exactly mention their marks obtained in the class 10th standard if they willfully or mistakenly upload any wrong documents or erroneously enter high or low marks obtained in the exam they candidature will be forfeited.
- Provisionally selected candidate will get an SMS from the department of their provisional selection confirmation within the stipulated date after the selection. Only getting an SMS or any other communications such as email will not entitle the candidates or ensure them the appointment or final selection. Candidates will have to produce all original document for verification including educational and identity proof in front of the recruiting authority.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2017 merit list and cut off
- Conducting Board: Indian Post office/Department of Post office
- Circles: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Telangana, Odisha, Delhi, Jammu Kashmir, Haryana, Rajasthan, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamilnadu and West Bengal total 23 Postal Circles.
- Official sites: www.appost.in and www.indiapost.gov.in
- Vacancy Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Selection Procedure: Merit list preparation on the basis of 10th Class Result
- Documents Verification: After the merit list announcement for the provisionally selected candidates
- Result Date: Publish Soon
State Wise Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off Marks/ Scorecard 2017
As we have already recorded the individual result page for all the circle’s result you can check your result from those pages for your state or you can visit the www.appost.in and indiapost.gov.in, the official link of Indian post office.
The selection structure of all zone’s GDS result is same as prescribed by the Indian post office and it will be only based on the marks obtained by all individual students in class 10 examination and no extra marks will be granted for holding any higher education. Provisionally selected candidates will be informed through SMS and e-mail and called for documents verification though candidates should keep in mind, getting the SMS or email will not guarantee of getting the final joining letter and Indian post office holds the complete authority regarding this matter.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Merit list 2017
As the total vacancy reach about 20,000 + for all circles so there was a huge buzz among the Government job seekers all over India which escalated the total number of application submission and went as high as more than 75,00,000. Which is simply unbelievable and due to this circumstance we are not ruling out the possibility of the second round of selection procedure after the primary merit list published by the Post office. This might shock you but it could be possible that there will be another written test with the provisionally selected candidates. Though Indian post office has not mentioned anything about the written examination on their recruitment advertisement and this is completely our own judgment. But if there is any development about the further round of selection procedure, rest assured, we Naukri Helper team will be the first to shade light on it.
GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Expected Cut Off marks 2017
According to the official information of Indian Post office GDS recruitment, there will not be any written exam as the initial screening and the selection will be based on Gramin Dak Sevak Results and merit list made of marks obtained by each candidate on the calss 10th level. As the standard of the class 10th examination varies for each state or postal circles so the cutoff marks or the merit list will be different for each state.
Steps to Download the Gramin Dak Sevak Results/ GDS Result 2017
- First of all, candidates are required to go to the official website of India Post office @ www.indiapost.gov.in.
- When they are at the home page of Indian Postal circle they have to locate the Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 at the middle of the page in “current notification” section.
- Click on that and a new window will appear containing all circles result list.
- Click on your circle’s GDS result and a new pop-up window will appear and that will prompt you to download the PDF file. Download it on your local drive.
- That PDF file will contain all successful candidates list for that circle.
- Look for your registration number or Name. If it is present there then your are provisionally selected.
- Wait for the next instruction from the Indian Postal Circle Authority.
Important points Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
As there is no written examination and selection will be based on merit list so candidates are requested keep these following points in mind:
- FURNISHING OF SECURITY: – Candidates who are applying for the post shall furnish security deposit of
Rs. 25,000/- for his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for the other categories. This security Fee will be in the mode of loyalty Guarantee hookup or National Savings Certificate which requires to be agreement to the authority of Posts in the name of the India current president.
- Candidates who will be selected for the post of BPM has to arrange the accommodation within 30 days near the branch office village and notify the authority. The candidate has to bear the Accommodation fee.
- Candidate can easily view his/her result status in the official website of the Indian Post office by providing the registration number till the results are announced. Once the result is announced officially candidates can follow the instruction we have provided above to see the complete selected candidates list.
We wish all the best for all the applicants, If you have any questions then you can leave a comment in the below given comment box. We will answer your queries as soon as.